VE Source, a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, is an experienced world-wide sourcing organization. VE Source manages global sourcing requirements of special use clothing, shelters and accessories for U.S. Government entities and multiple foreign government clients. Representative clients include the U.S. Navy, the U.S. Department of Agriculture, the Department of Logistics Agency and the Department of Homeland Security.
VE Source leverages its extensive global expertise to provide clients with superior products and price. Our clients turn to VE Source for product design, materiel management and components, finished products and custom designed solutions. We pride ourselves on our unparalleled ability to meet the complex needs and rigorous requirements of every client.
1. Broad Scope of Expertise – VE Source designs and manufactures a wide range of apparel product categories including:
2. Protective Clothing for Hazards – We design and fabricate medical disposable garments, all forms of woven and non-woven linens and gowns, medical compression garments and socks. We can also source and/or manufacture textile-based medical supplies.
3. Safety Gear Pros – We source and manufacture safety gear, high risk category (HRC) high visibility wear and fire-resistant clothing.
4. More Than Apparel – We provide Commercial/Military tents, frame tents, clear span structures, and tent flooring.
5. Essential Accessories – We source and manufacture flags, tactical bags and packs as well as rifle slings.